Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Research data quota take up

Richard Rankin <[log in to unmask]>

Research Data Management discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Oct 2014 07:33:02 +0000

text/plain

Aslam,

What are you doing about keeping a safe offsite copy - do you have another data centre and replicate to there

We are looking at the option of a tape library in another building - keep getting asked the question - if the main system fails how long will it take to restore?

Ricky

Tel: o289o973955

Information Services

71 University Road