PICTUREBOOKRESEARCH  October 2014

PICTUREBOOKRESEARCH October 2014

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: PICTUREBOOKRESEARCH Digest - 14 Oct 2014 to 24 Oct 2014 - Special issue (#2014-43)

Rebecca Palmer <[log in to unmask]>

New Directions in Picturebook Research <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Oct 2014 17:27:07 +0100

text/plain

Dear Sandie,

Maybe you already know ‘The Happy Lion’ by Louise Fatio?  That’s a brilliant book, and definitely the kind of story you’re describing.

Becky Palmer

illustrator/author and research student, Anglia Ruskin University