Re: P.M.S. Blackett

Alejandra Poblete <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Oct 2014 22:53:38 -0300

text/plain

Dear professor Margolin, according to this publication:

OPERATIONS RESEARCH, Vol. 58, No. 6, November–December 2010, pp. 1535–1547
issn 0030-364X  eissn 1526-5463  10  5806  1535

High Leverage Interventions: Three Cases of Defensive Action and Their
Lessons for OR/MS Today
David C. Lane
London School of Economics and Political Science, London WC2A 2AE, United
Kingdom, [log in to unmask]
(available in:
https://www.informs.org/content/download/255803/2414655/file/Lane.pdf)

The paper you mentioned is dated in 1943 (p. 1545)

best regards
Alejandra Poblete P.
Assistant Professor | Design School | UTEM
PhD Student UB