ACB-AKI-ALGORITHM  September 2014

ACB-AKI-ALGORITHM September 2014

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Test script for NHS England AKI Warning Algorithm

David Drew <[log in to unmask]>

ACB AKI-Detection-Algorithm <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Sep 2014 11:47:40 +0000

text/plain

Agreed. I'll make contact with them again and propose this.

We have about 7% of patients duplicated but it's weighted heavily towards current, active patients which is where the risk is.