JISC-METADATA JiscMail List - is CLOSED

JiscMail Helpline <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Aug 2014 16:26:13 +0100

text/plain

We have been unable to find a new list owner therefore JiscMail have CLOSED this list.

The list is not accepting new subscribers and existing subscribers are no longer able to post messages to the list.  The list archives will continue to be available to browse.

We can reactivate this list if we can find a new list owner.  To volunteer please contact us at [log in to unmask] - we can provide training and support.

Thanks,

JiscMail Helpline
0191 222 8179

JiscMail is a Jisc Service