JiscMail Logo

Help for SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK Archives

SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK Archives

SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK Archives

SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK Home

SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK Home

SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK  February 2014

SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK February 2014

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: ethics in screenwriting

Bettina Moss <[log in to unmask]>

Bettina Moss <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 15 Feb 2014 22:10:00 +0000

text/plain

In reviewing these postings (most fascinating), I realize that in my MFA in Professional Screenwriting program, not ONCE in course content do we ever touch on ethics.  Now, I'm wondering why the heck not?

Since I have a new course coming up that needs to be written (Screenplay Appreciation -  in which we look at classic and modern scripts and discuss what constitutes a cinematic idea), this seems like an ideal course to introduce the topic.

Best regards,

Bettina Moss

Associate Professor
Lead Faculty MFA in Professional Screenwriting
School of Professional Studies
National University
5245 Pacific Concourse Dr.
L.A., CA 90045
323-337-2016 (cell)
We're on facebook and have a faculty bio page.  Email me for the links!