JiscMail Logo

Help for CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Home

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Home

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU  October 2013

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU October 2013

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: CALICE Abstracts for LCWS

laktineh <[log in to unmask]>

laktineh <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:46:21 +0200

text/plain

Hi Frank

-For the Energy resolution we are completing the addendum ( with the CALICE format..etc) and we will send it to the referees in a couple of days.
-For the Hough transform we are completing the note and I will contact you as soon as it is  ok.   As we discussed if the note arrives a little bit late we present in Tokyo only results on simulated events.

Regards
Imad