BRITISH-IRISH-POETS  August 2013

BRITISH-IRISH-POETS August 2013

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Marjorie Perloff and Amy King exchange

Mark Weiss <[log in to unmask]>

British & Irish poets <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 3 Aug 2013 11:24:20 -0400

text/plain

"While yours is an impressive oeuvre..." Indeed. What a strange way to begin.

Does anybody except Kenny really care about this? Marjorie (I call her that because I actually know her) spends more energy on his version of conceptual poetry than I think it merits, but she acknowledges that it's just a flavor of the moment.

Best,

Mark