MCG  June 2013

MCG June 2013

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re; MCG website is now mobile responsive (3)

Andrew Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:38:20 +0100

text/plain

Thanks to people for some great feedback. All positive which is very good to hear. Also some useful feedback on specific things to maybe look at - just what beta is for :)

I have tweaked a few specific things that were raised:
The white space to either side of the content tables has been reduced a bit (thanks Mike)
I've adjusted the positioning of search box/submit as these overlapped on some screen sizes (thanks Nick)

We'll keep other comments in mind as we go forward too, so thanks for contributing.

many thanks to all, for your help with this.

Andrew