FSL  June 2013

FSL June 2013

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: FSL Digest - 4 Jun 2013 to 5 Jun 2013 (#2013-173)

prerona mukherjee <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Jun 2013 11:57:03 -0400

text/plain

Hi

I am getting a series of error messages while performing TBSS
pre-processing. The commands that I have used are

tbss_3_postreg -S
tbss_4_prestats 0.2

I have copied the error messages below

Please can anyone help me understand what I am doing wrong? Thank you
very much for your help

best wishes,

Prerona

Error 1

Image Exception : #22 :: ERROR: Could not open image 19377_fa_FA_to_target_warp
An error occured while reading file: 19377_fa_FA_to_target_warp
19725_fa_FA
Image Exception : #22 :: ERROR: Could not open image 19725_fa_FA_to_target_warp
An error occured while reading file: 19725_fa_FA_to_target_warp
21413_fa_FA

Error 2

merging all upsampled FA images into single 4D image
/usr/local/fsl//bin/tbss_3_postreg: line 178: 23362 Killed
     ${FSLDIR}/bin/fslmerge -t ../stats/all_FA `$FSLDIR/bin/imglob
*_FA_to_target.*`
creating valid mask and mean FA
Cannot open volume all_FA for reading!
Cannot open volume all_FA for reading!
Cannot open volume all_FA for reading!
skeletonising mean FA
Image Exception : #22 :: ERROR: Could not open image mean_FA
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'RBD_COMMON::BaseException'
/usr/local/fsl//bin/tbss_3_postreg: line 196: 23373 Aborted
     $FSLDIR/bin/tbss_skeleton -i mean_FA -o mean_FA_skeleton
now view mean_FA_skeleton to check whether the default threshold of
0.2 needs changing, when running:
tbss_4_prestats <threshold>
creating skeleton mask using threshold 0.2
Cannot open volume mean_FA_skeleton for reading!
creating skeleton distancemap (for use in projection search)
Cannot open volume mean_FA_mask for reading!
Image Exception : #22 :: ERROR: Could not open image mean_FA_skeleton_mask_dst
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'RBD_COMMON::BaseException'
/usr/local/fsl//bin/tbss_4_prestats: line 96: 23381 Aborted
     ${FSLDIR}/bin/distancemap -i mean_FA_skeleton_mask_dst -o
mean_FA_skeleton_mask_dst
projecting all FA data onto skeleton
Image Exception : #22 :: ERROR: Could not open image mean_FA
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'RBD_COMMON::BaseException'
/usr/local/fsl//bin/tbss_4_prestats: line 99: 23382 Aborted
     ${FSLDIR}/bin/tbss_skeleton -i mean_FA -p $thresh
mean_FA_skeleton_mask_dst ${FSLDIR}/data/standard/LowerCingulum_1mm
all_FA all_FA_skeletonised

now run stats - for example:
randomise -i all_FA_skeletonised -o tbss -m mean_FA_skeleton_mask -d
design.mat -t design.con -n 500 --T2 -V
(after generating design.mat and design.con)