Stephen P Vickers <[log in to unmask]>

List for developers using the IMS LTI specification <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 May 2013 03:00:41 +0100

text/plain

I have just added a blog post to the ceLTIc project site which may be of
interest.  It describes the ways in which we have made it as easy as
possible for users to try out LTI Tool Providers:
   - dynamically generating credentials for use in your VLE;
   - an auto-provision URL;
   - an auto-provision button on a website;
   - auto-provision menu of available tools.
The last three of these options use the newly available LTI Launcher for
Windows application which acts like an LTI Tool Consumer (I also hope to
release a Mac version of this application).

So far we have 4 different LTI tools which can be auto-provisioned for
trial periods: WebPA, WordPress, Rogō and Rating.  If you have a tool
you would like to make available in this way, we are keen to extend this
list, so please let me know.

The full blog post can be found at:

http://www.celtic-project.org/Project_blog/2013/04/Evaluating_apps_the_quick_way

Cheers,