DATA-PUBLICATION  May 2013

DATA-PUBLICATION May 2013

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Repository accreditation for data journals

Sarah Callaghan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 May 2013 08:45:34 +0000

text/plain

Thanks very much for your comments, Kevin! It's always good to have fresh eyes on this - I've been looking at the text so long I just don't see things anymore!

There is still time for others to weigh in if they want to! The more discussion, the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Best wishes,
Sarah