CHILDLORE  May 2013

CHILDLORE May 2013

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: interpreting smashed tomatoes & Helicopter

"Beresin, Anna" <[log in to unmask]>

The Children's Folklore Mailing List <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 May 2013 07:10:12 -0400

text/plain

**Please note that if you press the Reply button to respond to this mailing, it will be distributed to everyone on the Childlore List.  If you want to make a personal reply, you will need to modify the Reply-To line of your message.**

Hi all,
In Philadelphia the children also sing "Helicopter Helicopter." One girl sang an inventive song to the same rhythm:
N Sync, N Sync, Please come Down
If you Don't I'll Kiss you Down
Boom boom Boom.

(Referenced in my book, Recess Battles through University Press of Mississippi.)

cheers,
Anna
The University of the Arts