MCG  April 2013

MCG April 2013

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New blog on Collections Link - Create Once, Publish Everywhere & ResearchSpace

Mike Ellis <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Apr 2013 11:57:45 +0100

text/plain

> CIDOC isn't that hard

Really? You think? I'd say it's not only hard conceptually but technically difficult too, and the benefits aren't readily available because there just aren't any really good demonstrators. But: I am a bear of very small brain, and readily admit I have a huge mental block about the reality of making this linked stuff happen in big enough chunks that it'll make a difference.

What say you, small / medium sized museums? You're all being very quiet about this…! :-)

tt

me

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency: http://thirty8.co.uk