unsubscribe

Gabriel Dichter <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:11:11 -0400

text/plain

-----Original Message-----
From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of FSL automatic digest system
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FSL Digest - 15 Apr 2013 to 16 Apr 2013 - Special issue (#2013-117)

Topics in this special issue:

  1. fslroi
  2. about BET (6)
  3. What should a ts_dir directory of nets_example.m script making use of
     FSLNets contain? (4)
  4. fsl_regfilt design
  5. Problem Sienax (2)
  6. Missing DTI tracts info.
  7. Max Voxel Intensity discrepancy (2)
  8. First level analysis - stats not completing (2)
  9. higher-feat 3 sessions (bl, placebo, treatment), 2 groups
 10. Contrast Masking problem
 11. registration templates comparison