CRISIS-FORUM  April 2013

CRISIS-FORUM April 2013

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Mega-tsunami in N Atlantic and denial of life-threats

John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>

John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Apr 2013 23:24:00 +0100

text/plain

Hi Elizabeth,

It may not work.  However, I don't see any option but to try our utmost
to cool the Arctic and save the sea ice - enlisting the best brains in
the business - pulling out all the stops - treating it as a war effort.
Failure would have such unimaginable consequences for us all.

Cheers,

John