Re: Face to Face Plugin Improvements

Gill Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Apr 2013 09:45:55 +0100

text/plain

Hi,

> We requested this very same suggestion to ULCC at the first client user
> group meeting; would be interesting to hear how/when they will be
> following this up...

I think we'd potentially be interested in the Face to Face plugin too so
it's very interesting to see that someone else has managed to get it!

It really would be very helpful if ULCC could be clearer about plugins
and particularly about the processes involved in getting new ones.  If
the Face to Face plugin has been installed for one client does that then
mean that it can be installed for any of us? Plugins were quite high on
the list of priorities for those at the client group meeting.  I think
it was mentioned that ULCC were going to be looking at the top "X"
(where I can't remember what X was) Moodle plugins...which I took to
mean that they would be looking at allowing them as part of their build.

For reference, the list of plugins that we were given by ULCC (in July
last year) is as follows. I have no idea whether this is a standard list
or whether it's dependent on anything (like how much you pay).

Standard Build
a.	Book (module)
b.	Collapsible Topics/Weeks (course format)
c.	Course Menu (block)
d.	Drag and Drop Order (question type)
e.	Drag and Drop Match (question type)
f.	Group Choice (module)
g.	Lightbox Gallery (module)
h.	Quick Links (block)

2.       ULCC Services
a.	Assessment Manager
b.	Coursework Submission
c.	Personal Learning Plan
d.	Sub-course

3.       Requestable Plug-ins
a.	Anonymous Forum Posts
b.	Certificate
c.	Freemind Filter
d.	OU Blog
e.	OU Wiki
f.	Sub-page
g.	Turnitin Plagiarism

4.       Licensed Plug-ins
a.	Adobe Connect
b.	Blackboard Collaborate (Elluminate/Wimba)
c.	Campus Pack
d.	Equella Resource
e.	Equella Repository
f.	Talis Aspire