BISA-IPEG  September 2012

BISA-IPEG September 2012

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Note from Ian Bruff, IPEG Book Prize Editor

Dr Phoebe V Moore-Carter <[log in to unmask]>

Dr Phoebe V Moore-Carter <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:28:53 +0100

text/plain

Many thanks, Phoebe, you're doing a great job and this kind of detailed communication is really helpful and appreciated. I'd like to add a quick note about the Book Prize - apologies for not being in Birmingham to say so - to say that what is in the Edinburgh minutes is still the same today. You will hear more about the Book Prize later in the year.

Best wishes,

Ian