LIGHTSOURCES  May 2012

LIGHTSOURCES May 2012

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Template design for SRI2012 Facilities Poster

Claus HABFAST <[log in to unmask]>

Light Source Communicators <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 May 2012 09:52:24 +0200

text/plain

Dear Roberto,

Thanks for the two mails.

For the starting year, I propose to leave some liberty how to interpret.

The procurement contact is a request by our ESFRI colleagues so that the
exhibitors at SRI can see whom they can send a mail or call to sell
their goods. It's most porbably the head of procurement except for the
very large labs (Berkeley, BNL etc.).

CRG/CAT beamlines are indeed beamlines operated by partners rather than
the facility itself.

Thanks for spotting the mistake with the X-rays. We will use "Energy
range of emitted radiation" instead - regards

Claus

Claus Habfast
Head of Communication Group
European Synchrotron Radiation Facility ESRF
6, rue Jules Horowitz
F-38000 Grenoble
Tel +33 4 7688 2128