Re: MaxFilter (2.2.10) questions

Christopher Bailey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:06:19 +0100

text/plain

Hi Jukka,

So glad to hear this wasn't trivial after all :)

I think I understand your point: the difference in -mc and -headpos output is a "feature", not a "bug". My take-home is that IF there is sudden movement, both will be equally good at detecting it. So we don't need to run headpos as a separate step to be able to reject individual trials on the basis of excessive motion, which is good.

I would certainly like to try out the utility script you mention for robust estimation of a suitable origin for the expansion. Please let me know how to get my hands on it :)

Thanks for your time,

Chris
--
Christopher Bailey, MSc
MEG Engineer, MINDLab Core Experimental Facility

tel. cell: +45-2674-9927
tel. office: +45-7846-9944