CAMPUSPACKUK  March 2012

CAMPUSPACKUK March 2012

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: CAMPUSPACKUK Digest - 23 Feb 2012 to 29 Feb 2012 (#2012-17)

"Richards C.R." <[log in to unmask]>

Richards C.R.

Thu, 1 Mar 2012 08:47:28 +0000

text/plain

Only guessing but it sounds to me as If some of the privileges might be co-dependent so that some of the features you have turned off prevent other features from working. I guess the only way to test this would be by giving the student unrestricted owner privileges and if that worked to try removing features one at a time.  As you say the lack of up to date support material makes this impossible to verify other than by trial and error.

I would ditch LO tomorrow if only there were a sensible alternative but I was told at a meeting  the other week that Bb have nothing in their road map for any significant changes to their very basic tools.  They are apparently not trying to compete with learning objects and see the blackboard tools purely as in course assessment type features.  With no sharing beyond the course members they would be useless to many of our users.  There is not even an export facility.

Clive Richards

eLearning Support / Cymorth e-ddysgu

EMAIL: [log in to unmask] / E-BOST: [log in to unmask]

Please do not print this email unless you really need to! / Peidiwch ag argraffu’r e-bost hwn os nad oes angen!