CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY  February 2012

CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY February 2012

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Jason MEGGS now at BICY.it, study lorry-free city center viability

Randy Rzewnicki <[log in to unmask]>

Cycling and Society Research Group discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 19 Feb 2012 11:05:33 +0100

text/plain

Hi Jason, Welcome

As the project manager at ECF for the Cycle Logistics project, I'd be most interested in exchanging ideas and information with you. Your idea to study lorry-free city center viability is just the kind of thing that we'd like to promote across the EU. One of the key goals of the Cycle Logistics project is promoting the idea to policy makers: that they take it up for the town or city's own logistic needs, from meter readers to parks maintenance, for example; but also that they follow the good examples of many cities in restricting or banning motor-vehicle access while allowing free access to cycles. So, If you've got such resources, we'll be happy to share them with interested parties.

Best wishes

Randy

Dr Randy Rzewnicki

Project Manager, www.LifeCycle.cc  www.CycleLogistics.eu

Please note my normal days of work are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday

European Cyclists' Federation (ECF)

Rue Franklin 28

B-1000 Brussels

Tel: +32 2 880 92 78

Fax: +32 2 880 92 75

Skype: ecf_office

Email: [log in to unmask]   www.ecf.com

• ECF: the voice of European cyclists for over 25 years;

• ECF is a partner in the EU project LifeCycle and PRESTO