HERFORUM  December 2011

HERFORUM December 2011

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Local Listing - or my assets better than yours...

Gill Chitty <[log in to unmask]>

Issues related to Historic Environment Records <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 24 Dec 2011 16:18:10 -0000

text/plain

Dear Hugh

Excellent work and the CBA is very keen to hear more as this progresses. Would you keep in touch with Jon Wright, our senior casework officer?

Many thanks.

Best wishes for a peaceful Christmas.

Gill

Dr Gill Chitty, Head of Conservation,The Council for British Archaeology, St Mary's House, 66 Bootham, York, YO30 7BZ, United Kingdom.

Tel:  +44 (0)1904 671417   Fax: +44 (0)1904 671384   Direct Line: +44 (0)1904 521243
Email: [log in to unmask]   Web: http://www.britarch.ac.uk/ <https://213.2.190.35/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.britarch.ac.uk/>
The CBA is a registered charity in England and Wales (287815) and a charity registered in Scotland (SC041971). It is also a Company Limited by Guarantee (1760254).

Please show your support for safeguarding the archaeology of the UK and join the Council for British Archaeology today. Visit www.britarch.ac.uk/join <file://www.britarch.ac.uk/join> .