AAHPN  November 2011

AAHPN November 2011

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Comparative health care, hyperbole and hard cash

"Maynard, A." <[log in to unmask]>

Maynard, A.

Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:53:33 +0000

text/plain

Calum
Agreed!
Why is Times providing marketing space for Britnell and KPMG?
Have written Time a letter but am confident they will not print my
objections to their marketing of NHS wares whjich may induce expenditure
inflation and inefficiency in foreign parts
Go to it fella! Evidence needed to complement the modesty me thinks
Best Alan