DC-GLOSSARY  September 2011

DC-GLOSSARY September 2011

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: dcterms:language, URIs for languages & the "foaf:focus" question

Pete Johnston <[log in to unmask]>

Pete Johnston <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:18:01 +0000

text/plain

I finally managed to write up a rather rambling blog post covering these issues

http://efoundations.typepad.com/efoundations/2011/09/things-their-conceptualisations-skos-foaffocus-modelling-choices.html

Pete