Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Virtual Host installation

Valery Mitsyn <[log in to unmask]>

LHC Computer Grid - Rollout <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:04:55 +0400

TEXT/PLAIN

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011, Hrachya Astsatryan wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> We are trying to install CREAM, BDII_site and APEL in the same virtual server
> by using KVM.
> We have installed CREAM and APEL on the KVM guest OSs (RHEL 5.5), and BDII in
> the host OS (RHEL 6).

Uhhh! I'm doubt that one can run some real/production glite
services on RHEL 6 and clones currently. Even EPEL have bdii
for el6, but it's too old version and looks like it's missed
selinix bits.

> The CREAM and APEL have been configured succeeccfully (see below

Seems to me, you can install with safety APEL and site BDII on
the single virtual machine.

--
Best regards,
  Valery Mitsyn