Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Strategic use of OH

David Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>

Occupational Health mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 May 2011 09:55:03 +0100

text/plain

Thanks Sue.

Co-incidentally, I was tackling a PESTEL last night! Your notes will

help me revisit this and no doubt improve my original effort.

How do you and other NHS OH managers align with Trust strategies? Are

your objectives made in line with top down strategy for health and well

being, or are you essentially guiding "above" on what should be done

without OH?

Thank you again for any input.

David