SPM  January 2011

SPM January 2011

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Antw: Re: [SPM] PPI interpretation questions (with attachments)

Michael Harms <[log in to unmask]>

Michael Harms <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:13:07 -0600

text/plain

Good, it sounds like we are in agreement then that one must be careful
regarding making directional statements based on PPI.  I think it was
important to make that clear to avoid confusion.

Thanks for the discussion as well.

cheers,
-MH