PSCI-COM January 2011

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Science Rap Video Competition

"Roberts L E (CeLL)" <[log in to unmask]>

psci-com: on public engagement with science

Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:08:00 +0000

text/plain

Hi,

I thought some of you may be interested in this:

Hands on Science, Science (Physics) Rap Video Competition

This is being run with funding from the National HE STEM Programme, with sponsorship from Science Photo Library and in conjunction with Planet-SciCast.com.

Young people (from SOUTH EAST WALES ONLY) are challenge to write and record a Science Rap about Physics and submit their video to win some great prizes including HD flip cameras, a years free school subscription to Science Photo Library and individual prizes for the winning teams - they will also get the opportunity to perform their rap to a live audience!

If anyone is interested in their pupils/children/youth club etc getting involved please email me.

There is a lunch event at the University of Glamorgan on Monday 24th January or I can send you an information pack.

Thanks, Laura Roberts

Hands on Science Coordinator

First Campus