Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: CFP The King James Bible

Peter Herman <[log in to unmask]>

Sidney-Spenser Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 22 May 2010 09:24:03 -0700

text/plain

Not quite the right list for this quote, but I can't resist: "If all the
year were playing holidays, / To sport would be as tedious as to work" (1H4,
1.2.204-5). Not quite hermeneutics, but I think the point is the same.

pch