MENTORING-COACHING  May 2010

MENTORING-COACHING May 2010

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: 'Questions in the practice of mentoring'

Fatma AL_Hinai <[log in to unmask]>

BERA-MENTORING-COACHING <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 23 May 2010 08:27:56 +0400

text/plain

Brian

Thank you for your proactive suggestions and please always give your
points as they are   of great value. Much appreciated

Fatma