New date for Board Meeting 30/31 March

Mrs Clare Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Jan 2010 10:09:21 +0000

text/plain

Dear all

I have been able to negotiate an arrangement with the Manor House in
Castle Combe.  Provided we rebook before the end of their tax year we
can defer the cancelled booking and the only expense we have to cover is
the food.  It seems sensible to use the dates 30/31 March which had been
agreed for the next team meeting and I will email the board members
today.  I need to agree the new date with the hotel by the end of this
week, please let me know if you can make these dates.

Kind regards.
Clare