LSCITS-PHD  January 2010

LSCITS-PHD January 2010

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: LSCITS meeting, March 30th & 31st -- clarification

Dave Cliff <[log in to unmask]>

Dave Cliff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:40:24 +0000

text/plain

Hi Andrew

um, we don't do "mere students" in LSCITS.    :-)

yes, all our EngD REs, like all our PhDs, are invited. That's why we
sent emails to everyone.

Cheers

...Dave

--
Prof Dave Cliff
Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol, BS8 1UB, UK.

Director, UK Large-Scale Complex IT Systems Initiative
www.lscits.org

Administrator: Clare Williams +44 117 954 5161 [log in to unmask]