JiscMail Logo

Help for PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER  November 2009

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER November 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: The left right brain debate.

Dr Je Kan Adler-Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Practitioner-Researcher <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Nov 2009 08:28:31 +0900

text/plain

Hi Alan, I think that is the challenge we face  and do not be discourage by
engagement or not of others. You hold a great space and truth that  brings
challenges to many and equally joy to more. Love and respect dear friend. Je
Kan

Dr Je Kan Adler-Collins Ph.D MA  PGCE REMT RN
Associate Professor of Nursing
Health Promotion Centre
Fukuoka Prefectural University
Ita 4395
Tagawa City
Fukuoka prefecture
Japan
8258585

tel:(Direct)  +81 947 42 1367
fax: +81 947 42 6171
http: www.living-action-research.org
msn: [log in to unmask]

In the pursuit of learning every day some thing is accuired.
In the pursuit of the Tao, every day some thing is dropped.
Lao Tsu.Tao Te Ching: 48
.