RMS-NORTH October 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Topics for meeting 2010

"Thornton, Elaine [SWM Non-J&J]" <[log in to unmask]>

Thornton, Elaine [SWM Non-J&J]

Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:01:43 +0100

text/plain

All,

Sorry - I seem to have started somewhat of a cascade effect!

As a suggestion for a topic, once of my biggest challenges is determining retention periods for documents.  From the emails I've seen today / yesterday, the RMS-North group seems to be mainly made up of public sector organizations - I work for a private company manufacturing medical devices, so not sure we are governed by the same standards.

Hope to meet you all at the next meeting.

Regards
Elaine
Acting Quality Engineering Manager
> Systagenix