PODCASTING  October 2009

PODCASTING October 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: To all members of the Podcasting for Pedagogic Purposes Special Interest Group (PPP SIG)

Marcus Lynch <[log in to unmask]>

Academic Podcasting and everything that goes with it <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:02:15 +0000

text/plain

Of course.

Cheers,

Marcus.
This message was sent by:-
Dr Marcus Lynch
Deputy Head of Information Science
  & Digital Media Department
Convener: Music and Audio Systems Research Group (MASRG)
email - web site
Twitter: marcuslynch
Address: 2N21, Bristol Institute of Technology, Faculty of Environment
and Technology,
University of the West of England, Coldharbour Lane, Frenchay, Bristol
BS16 1QY.
Tel: 0117-328-3225 (voicemail facility)
Fax: 0117-328-3155 or 0117 328 3800