BRITISH-IRISH-POETS  August 2009

BRITISH-IRISH-POETS August 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: "Has British Poetry had any significance since Wordsworth?"

Jeffrey Side <[log in to unmask]>

British & Irish poets <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:49:51 +0100

text/plain

Jim,

If the listserv admin will do this for me that would be ok. I haven't the
technical savvy to do it myself.

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:02:12 +0000, JIMMY CUMMINS
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Jefferary / jeffy / Jeffers
not sure if this will work but there seems to be a a file area as part of
the Jiscmail service.https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?
LMGT1=BRITISH-IRISH-POETS maybe it might be possible for one of the
list managers to upload some stuff there and anyone who is interested
can download it.
I personal think this conversation should continue away from the
confines of articles/journals/ peer review this that or the other
I have been enjoying the back and forth.

best
Jim/Jimi/Jimmy/Jamie/James

 www.defaultpublishing.com
http://defaultpoetry.blogspot.com/
"DE-FAULT, the two best words in the English language"