MENTORING-COACHING  July 2009

MENTORING-COACHING July 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: SIG E-seminar with Peter Stopp; Mentoring as Dialogue (6 - 10 July)

Peter Stopp <[log in to unmask]>

BERA-MENTORING-COACHING <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:01:37 +0100

text/plain

Bridget,
Many thanks for adding this link. It sounds interesting, and I shall explore it further.

It is good to get a response from someone using a version of the approach I called dialogic review, in a group as distinct from one-to-one, as I was. It sounds like it might be possible to link it with concept maps as well - an intriguing possibility: thanks for that stimulus.

One of the plus factors for me when I used the approach was that I found that it could be effective even within the brief (typically 15 min) slot we have for 'feedback' following lesson observations, so it had time efficiency on top of the other gains.

Cheers,
Peter