Re: Technique

Patrick McManus <[log in to unmask]>

Poetryetc: poetry and poetics

Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:00:40 +0100

text/plain

Well I am pure and very simple
P -imple
Ps all this talk of technique and no one has mentioned sexual technique and craft

-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Judy Prince
Sent: 23 June 2009 22:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Technique

Hi Desmond, I forgot to mention that on POETRYETC there's a 250-word limit
for each message, and only one message each week's allowed.  I wager it'll
get you truncating like mad, and I myself prefer to hear only I really mean
ONLY about your Druidic hands-on experience.  This is not Guardian online,
you know, where all's fair in politics and poetry, no indeed.  A commenter
here must present her/himself as disciplinedly erudite.  Pure and simple.
Oh, and the Wednesday snaps---ready for tomorrow, Desmond?---must be under
150 words.

I look forward to hearing less from you, but formed in the jewel that comes
from compression.

Best,

Judy