JiscMail Logo

Help for PAEDIATRIC-PSYCHO-ONCOLOGY Archives

PAEDIATRIC-PSYCHO-ONCOLOGY Archives

PAEDIATRIC-PSYCHO-ONCOLOGY Archives

PAEDIATRIC-PSYCHO-ONCOLOGY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

PAEDIATRIC-PSYCHO-ONCOLOGY Home

PAEDIATRIC-PSYCHO-ONCOLOGY Home

PAEDIATRIC-PSYCHO-ONCOLOGY  May 2009

PAEDIATRIC-PSYCHO-ONCOLOGY May 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: DT Seminar and Earlier Meeting

Sarah Scott <[log in to unmask]>

Paediatric psycho-oncology <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 May 2009 13:59:23 +0100

Dear all
Penny has given me the attached map, which is probably much more helpful than my excessive instructions below of how to get to GOSH, we are number 9 on the map!

Sarah

Dr Sarah Scott
Clinical Psychologist
Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital
Tel. 7405 9200  Ext. 5324
Working Mon-Wed
Administrator Ext. 5323

>>> Sarah Scott <[log in to unmask]> 05/18/09 11:22 am >>>
Dear all
It looks like most of you who can come to a pre- DT meeting are happy to come to GOSH, so here are the directions to Psychology Department at Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital.  Our department is not based in the main hospital, but on Level 3 of the Italian Building, Queen Square. The plan is for the meeting to start at 10.30 am, and afterwards we can all walk across to UCLH.

Link to map: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
If link not work, put in postcode WC1N 3AQ

Can also look up suggested routes on journey planner section on www.tfl.gov.uk - I have never taken any of the buses below, but these are one suggested by tfl.

Directions:
If coming from Euston Station - bus or walk both take 15-20 mins
You can catch bus 59 or 68 from stop E, heading South towards Southampton Row and get off at stop after Russell Square, then turn left down a cobbled pedestrian street called Cosmo Place (shown, but not named on google map), which takes you into Queen Square.  You will see two white/cream buildings on your right - the first one is called 'Mary Ward Centre' and the second is the 'Italian Building', which is where we are based.  You now need a key card to enter the building, so hopefully you all have mobiles and can ring me to come and let you in.  My mobile is 07765112234.  If walking, head down Woburn Place, which leads into Southampton Row, and then after you have past Russell Square, turn right into Cosmo Place.

If coming from Kings Cross/St Pancras - walk,bus, tube all take about 20 mins
By bus, you can catch Bus 91 from stop R, which takes you down Southampton Row - see above. Or the Piccadilly Line to Russell Square - head on to Guildford Street - see below.
If walking, turn right out of Kings Cross main exit and turn first main left, down Judd street. Keep heading straight (South) until you can go no further, and then turn right on to Guildford street, and then next left, down a narrow pedestrian walkway, which takes you into Queen Square.  You then need to head to the opposite end of Queen Square - you will see two white/cream buildings - the one on the left is called the Italian Building and is the one you want, (the one on the right is called the 'Mary Ward Centre').  Call me on my mobile when you arrive on: 07765112234.

Any questions, let me know.

With best wishes

Sarah

Dr Sarah Scott
Clinical Psychologist
Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital
Tel. 7405 9200  Ext. 5324
Working Mon-Wed
Administrator Ext. 5323

>>> "Edwards, Lesley" <[log in to unmask]> 05/13/09 10:58 am >>>
yes that would be much better than a coffee shop!   please could d you
give directions room etc,

thanks Lesley

Dr Lesley Edwards

Consultant Clinical Psychologist

Psychological Medicine Services

Royal Marsden Hospital

Downs Road

Sutton, Surrey SM2 5PT

Tel 020 8661 3676

Fax 020 8661 3186

E. mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>