DC-SCIENCE  March 2009

DC-SCIENCE March 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Suggestions for organizing progress for the list

Jane Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>

DCMI Science and Metadata Community <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:11:38 -0400

Greetings John, everyone..

Stu and I are moving forward w/plans to launch a wiki for logging
information being shared on this list, and for linking to important
standards, initiatives, and activities/events that are of interest to
this community.

Realistically, the wiki launch will probably take another 3 weeks.  We
want to follow DCMI protocol, and also have an effective design; and we
really appreciate feedback and input we've received thus far from members
of SAM (science and metadata). The MMI efforts are significant and
exemplary!! (and a big help to us).

DCMI is an open, participatory community, and the wiki will reflect DCMI's
view (and I'd like to add "spirit"), and be open to all.

thanks very much for this exchange!

best wishes, jane