ARCH-JUSTICE  March 2009

ARCH-JUSTICE March 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

a new chapter in the WAC freedom of expression saga

Umberto Albarella <[log in to unmask]>

Umberto Albarella <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:24:34 +0000

text/plain

Dear All,

I am sorry to bore you again with WAC business, but since you saw a chapter of
this story I thought you should be entitled to see its continuation. You may
remember that a while ago some of us sent a letter to the WAC executive
lamenting their decision of censoring emails sent to the WAC list (the letter
was also sent to arch-justice and you can see it again at the bottom of this
email). The WAC executive has now kindly replied to our message, via the WAC
list (see below). I sent a short reply to the WAC list, but this was - perhaps
inevitably - censored, unlike another solitary email that expressed support for
the executive's position. A clear example that not every WAC member's opinion
counts the same - at least according to the WAC list 'moderators'. Claire, of
course if any of the information I have reported is incorrect, you are welcome
to rectify it on this list. Be assured that you won't be censored.

Cheers,
Umberto