Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: i did read this so....

"F. A" <[log in to unmask]>

Announcement list for Visual Arts Practice <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:14:24 -0800

text/plain

have this already!

how are u? was at uni today with tak and yvonne tak was very high on weed!
we had lunch and stuff i had to go in for a meeting with headly and tak was there for anotger reason!
we had a crazy laughing fit again! will tell u when we are together but i bet u wont get it at first! LOL