Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: EThOS the new Thesis supply service

Gerry Coyle <[log in to unmask]>

For interlibrary-loan and document supply services.

Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:24:24 +0100

text/plain

Hi All,

Senate House Library is participating in the Ethos scheme. We will however continue to loan hard copies of University of London theses directly to other UK/Ireland libraries, provided we have not already made a a digital copy available via Ethos.

Best wishes,
Gerry

Gerry Coyle
Document Supply Services Supervisor
User Services, Senate House Library
University of London Research Library Services
Malet St, London WC1E 7HU

Tel:  +44(0)20 7862 8447
Fax: +44(0)20 7862 8480
www.shl.lon.ac.uk