JiscMail Logo

Help for BIOGRAPHIC-NARRATIVE-BNIM Archives

BIOGRAPHIC-NARRATIVE-BNIM Archives

BIOGRAPHIC-NARRATIVE-BNIM Archives

BIOGRAPHIC-NARRATIVE-BNIM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

BIOGRAPHIC-NARRATIVE-BNIM Home

BIOGRAPHIC-NARRATIVE-BNIM Home

BIOGRAPHIC-NARRATIVE-BNIM  October 2008

BIOGRAPHIC-NARRATIVE-BNIM October 2008

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

FW: Questions about interviewing the interview-using researcher

tom wengraf <[log in to unmask]>

tom wengraf <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:03:39 +0100

text/plain

A couple of really helpful interventions in a recent e-mail QUAL-RS list.
The general BNIM preoccupation with raising researcher consciousness about
the (inter)subjectivity happening in and after the BNIM interview is very
congruent with the top two emails below.

The Guide suggests a self-debriefing interview (which could as easily be a
real one) and other 'self-biographising memos' as the process of
interpretation proceeds.

Does anybody else have a sense of useful practices (or experiences) going in
the same direction that they'd be ready to share?

Best wishes

Tom