Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: How are you?

Betsy Bowerman <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of mature learning for leisure, health, or work

Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:00:43 +0100

text/plain

Dear Helene,

I think you must have the wrong person, unless I should have done an essay
I don't know about.

Best wishes,

Betsy

--On 22 August 2008 09:57 +0100 Helene Pursey

--
Betsy Bowerman, Mature Students' Adviser
Widening Participation and Undergraduate Recruitment