Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: EASI Webinar on Creating PDFs

Sharon Perry <[log in to unmask]>

JISC CETIS Accessibility Mailing List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:23:42 +0000

text/plain

Hi Selwyn

It works for me but I'm using IE7 on XP.  I've just tried to run it on
Firefox but like your experience, it's just a blank screen.

If you don't have any access to a Windows machine, perhaps you could try
writing to Norm Coombs at EASI ([log in to unmask]) to see if there's
any other way of viewing it.

Sorry I can't help.

Best Regards

Sharon