Re: maxfilter continued

Jukka Nenonen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:02:45 +0200

text/plain

Hi Danny,

In principle there is no risk in transforming continuous data,
provided that isotrak and hpifit information are correct.

However, if the distance between the true and target
head positions is over 2-3 cm, the result may become less
optimal when combining interference suppression and
data transformation.

In addition, if you notice afterwards that hpifit result was
bad and needs to be redone or want a different reference
head position for a set of files, you need to rerun all
raw data files.

Thus, the matter of raw data processing / transformation is
mainly to avoid time-consuming re-processing of raw data files.

Best regards, Jukka

--