FW:

Hedley Roberts <[log in to unmask]>

Announcement list for Visual Arts Practice <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:29:16 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: HARRIET CAUTHERY [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 October 2007 17:09
To: adrian kowal; debbie bloxam; Devis Damonte; Hedley Roberts; Janice
Roberts; mark coca; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; Masha LDN-FCB) Manojlovic; stuart

Dear Colleagues

It gives me great pleasure to attach your e invite to
the UK premiere of NUESTRO ABULEO  'Our Grandfather'
my critically acclaimed documentary.  We had an
audience of 6500 to the world premiere in Mexico and
1000 in Cuba .

An intimate portrait of a Mexican Huichol family one
of the worlds purest indigenous tribes.

" The most important film for 15 years" El Sol de
Durango 22/07/07

" A wonderful powerful film it made me laugh and cry"
Director of Institute for the Arts and Culture -
Mexico .

"Beautifully crafted film - brilliant Direction"
Gramma Newspaper Cuba 06/10/07

Thursday 1st November 2007 - 17.45 for 18.00
Renoir Cinema
Brunswick Centre
Bloomsbury
London WC1N 1AW

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask]   We only have
limited seats left.

Staffordshire University is one of the production
partners.

You can also see photos and information about the film
at www.myspace.com/nuestroabuelo

Hope to see you on 1st . Please print your ticket and
bring with you. If you are planning to go to closing
night film of the BFI festival you will be able to get
there in time easily for 19.30.

Best

Benjamin Johns

This email is from the office of Benjamin Johns
Producer/ Director
Eye-Cue Pictures Ltd
" entertainment that makes you think"
27 Old Gloucester St London        WC1N 3 XX UK
00 44 (0) 7770 614 916
00 44 (0) 870 919 2801
www.eye-cuefilms.com

Website undergoing major rebuild- new release Sept
2007   www.eye-cuefilms.com

Current releases;

TRAFFIC WARden - short movie - On release now to film
festivals world wide- World Premiere BAFTA London 4th
May 2007.

UPCOMING SCREENINGS

Selected for HD FEST 2007 - USA PREMIERE
Screenings at the Theatre at Sony Wonder Technology
Lab

October 10th and October 11th. Located at 56th Street
and Madison Avenue , New York City ,

NUESTRO ABUELO-  Documentary - World Premiere -
Durango Mexico- Juy 22nd 2007. " The most important
Documentary for 15 years" The Sol of Durango 23/07/07
" It made me laugh and cry wonderful powerful
documentary"

UPCOMING SCREENINGS
HAVANA CUBA - 5TH OCTOBER 2007 - CARRIBEAN PREMIERE
LONDON UK - 1ST NOVEMBER 2007 - UK PREMIERE

IN DEVELOPMENT

COMBER EUROPA " A rites of passage European Road
Movie"
Producer/ Director Benjamin Johns
Written by Ben Barraclough
Starring Rupert Friend , Elaine Cassidy , Gary Lewis
and Colin Salmon.
In financing for late spring 2008 production
Two lifelong friends escape a dead-end Welsh resort
and embark on a quest to conquer Europe 's toughest
surf. When a beautiful girl crosses their path, they
must choose between their friendship and love.

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html