DRAWING-RESEARCH  September 2007

DRAWING-RESEARCH September 2007

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Life Drawing etc; Artists and Intellectuals --- new DRN developments shortly forthcoming

Steve Robinson <[log in to unmask]>

The UK drawing research network mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:58:24 +0000

text/plain

me too. i concur

steve

>From: Rachandspike <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Life Drawing etc; Artists and Intellectuals  --- new DRN
>developments shortly forthcoming
>Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:22:26 +0100
>
>Aine, that is brilliant!!! Cheers very much. I’ve just set up my own …
>

>http://www.flickr.com/photos/spikeart/
>

>… couldn’t be easier. I’m guessing you’ll sort out the group one before
>long, thankyou thankyou thankyou and I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for
>your
>next  message about the pool.
>

>Slainte.
>

>Spike.

Get Pimped! FREE emoticon packs from Windows Live -
http://www.pimpmylive.co.uk